Monday, October 8, 2012

My 2nd Reflection

        In my second grading period I've learned  a lot of knowledge that I never expected.There is a lot of lesson that I stored in my mind.My teachers are very intelligent that they are able to discuss many lesson in a day.I also encounter many difficult words and lesson but I am able to learn it.
     
          Everyday of my school days was filled up with so much knowledge.But every grading period was becoming harder and harder but I'm not worried because I have a trust in my teachers.They are very intelligent and good.
       
          I know that my grades are very low in the first grading because I am lazy to attend my class but this grading I hope that my grades will improve.I will try to change my bad attitude.And I will try to study harder for my better grades.

3 comments:

  1. That's right, never give up. As long as you know that you can do it giving up is not an option. I hope you'll do good this grading period and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheer up :)Just Don't give up ! I know you can do it.
    Study harder for this grading ,so that your grades will be able to improve! GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know that you can do it!! just study hard !

    ReplyDelete