Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Parent,My Hero

                          Hero is  a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.There are many kinds of heroes,a hero with powers and a hero with no powers but have a golden heart. .Every man has their own hero.
                         I have own  my hero,my parents.Even though they have no supernatural powers and even though they are not well known I considered them as the best hero I ever seen.In every problems that I encounter they are always there to help me and comfort me.They are supportive to me.If I have a sin to them they easily forgive me and they correcting it.
                          They have no powers but they have one thing that a hero posses and that is they have a golden heart.I idolize them for that they are helping me in every path I take even they are hardly to do it and even they are suffering.
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment