Sunday, August 12, 2012

Letter to the President

Ilocos Sur National High School
July 6, 2012                            
Dear Mr. President,
                   First of all I am thankful that i have given the chance to send you a letter and tell my concern
to you.Studying is a very important thing on us student here at San Pedro. My concern is our road going to school.During rainy days our road is so very rough and our uniform will get dirty because of the mud and because of the rough road we are late attending our class. I asked you Sir if you can sent a project  that will make our road be cemented so that during rainy days it will easier to pass and we will not be late anymore.   
                 I hope for you're immediately response to my concern and thank you a lot Mr.President.


Respectfully Yours,
Jewell Rae Nemedez
                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment